The Time and Stress Management Workshop
Who should attend?
- Managers, supervisors, and team leaders
- Anyone who strives for a low-stress and time-efficient work environment
Do you feel that your time is not your own? Are the pressures of balancing your work and personal responsibilities causing stress in your life? You are not alone. Managing your priorities and minimizing the stress in your life are the two most significant issues facing working people today.
Having too much to do in too little time is a reality for all of us. However, the stress caused by this situation can affect your performance in the workplace.
This workshop will provide the participants with the key skills of managing both their stress and their time. It will provide them with skills that will help them feel more in control of their lives and give them greater satisfaction at work and at home.
- We will give you practical, how-to skills that are immediately applicable to your job.
- Your workshop will be fun and entertaining; plus, you will learn more than you ever thought was possible.
- You can expect a relaxed and non-threatening learning environment.
- We limit attendance to allow maximum participation and feedback.
What You Will Learn:
- Identify the causes of stress in your work life and personal life.
- Measure how stress is affecting your work performance.
- Determine which stressors you can and cannot control.
- Select from a variety of stress management techniques.
- Create and implement a personalized plan for reducing stress.
- Monitor the results of your personalized plan.
- Determine the true value of your time.
- Create personal goals and objectives.
- Determine your work priorities.
- Prioritize your daily action lists.
- Delegate work effectively to others.
- Ensure your works gets done “on time and to specification.”