The Conflict Management Workshop
Who should attend?
- Managers, supervisors, and team leaders
- Members of work teams and project teams
- Anyone who strives to manage conflict in the workplace
Conflict occurs in the workplace every day. Conflict may be caused by a competition for resources, a disagreement about procedures, or a disagreement about a decision. However, conflict doesn’t need to be a negative influence. Conflict can also lead to new ideas, new opportunities, and a healthier work environment. This workshop will teach you the skills to resolve workplace conflicts to the satisfaction of everyone involved.
- We will give you practical, how-to skills that are immediately applicable to your job.
- Your workshop will be fun and entertaining; plus, you will learn more than you ever thought was possible.
- You can expect a relaxed and non-threatening learning environment.
- We limit attendance to allow maximum participation and feedback.
What You Will Learn:
- Identify the different types of conflict.
- Determine the root cause of the conflict.
- Evaluate the negative outcomes of the situation.
- Evaluate the positive outcomes of the situation.
- Determine who will solve the problem.
- Determine the facts of the situation.
- Select a conflict resolution style.
- Explain the consequences of the conflict.
- Get agreement on the problem.
- Explore solutions.
- Negotiate a win-win resolution.
- Agree on an action plan.
- Prevent problems from reoccurring.
- Anticipate future conflict.
- Manage conflicts to enhance team performance.
- Define process for handling workplace conflict.
- Address the contributing factors of conflict before it occurs.