Who should attend?
- Managers, supervisors, and team leaders
- Project managers and project officers
- Anyone who must manage the job performance of others
“Why won’t employees do their job the way they are supposed to?” Managers in workplaces around the world ask this question every day. Successful job performance depends on five factors. It’s these five factors of job performance that need to be managed on a daily basis.
The workshop will teach you how to evaluate the performance of your staff. You will learn how to determine which of the five factors are missing from your staff’s job performance and how to put into place action plans that will create a high-performance work environment.
You will learn the skills to collect job performance information on a continuous basis and prevent performance problems from happening in the first place. We will give you the tools and techniques to make the writing of your annual performance reviews simple and painless. Any manager who is responsible for monitoring, evaluating, and giving feedback to their staff will benefit from this workshop.
- We will give you practical, how-to skills that are immediately applicable to your job.
- Your workshop will be fun and entertaining; plus, you will learn more than you ever thought was possible.
- You can expect a relaxed and non-threatening learning environment.
- We limit attendance to allow maximum participation and feedback.
What You Will Learn:
- Create job standards and specifications.
- Determine the competencies required for the job.
- Write accurate and realistic job descriptions.
- Determine the best method for collecting job performance data.
- Administer 360-degree feedback instruments.
- Analyze job performance information.
- Identify areas of problem performance.
- Identify areas of job strength.
- Determine the reasons for performance issues.
- Select the best solution to improve performance.
- Give supportive and corrective feedback.
- Agree on positive and negative consequences of performance issues.
- Create consensus on future objectives.
- Identify training needs to improve performance.
- Provide encouragement and positive reinforcement.
- Assist employee in creating a personal development plan.
- Handle difficult interpersonal situations.
- Create a motivational work environment.