Five Star Customer Service Excellence
Who should attend?
- Managers, supervisors, and team leaders
- Members of work teams and project teams
- Anyone who strives for a team-focused organization
Is the customer always right? To survive in today’s competitive marketplace, we must deliver on the 4 Rs of customer expectations. Both our internal and external customers expect responsive, reliable, and results-oriented service based on a positive working relationship. The success of any organization comes from its ability to deliver on this promise and provide exceptional customer service that results in repeat business and happy customers.
The Five Star Customer Service System™ will give you the skills and confidence to win new customers, retain existing customers, and deal with those everyday difficult customer situations. You will delight your clients with your customer-oriented focus, and you will impress your organization with the results you will achieve.
This workshop is ideal for all levels of customer service representatives and support staff in any organization, including retail, call centers, government, and service industries. You will learn the Five Star Customer Service System™ and how it will help you build a world-class customer-focused organization.
- We will give you practical, how-to skills that are immediately applicable to your job.
- Your workshop will be fun and entertaining; plus, you will learn more than you ever thought was possible.
- You can expect a relaxed and non-threatening learning environment.
- We limit attendance to allow maximum participation and feedback.
What you will learn:
- Determine the elements of customer service excellence
- Identify your customers, both internal and external
- Identify the top ten customer service complaints about your organization
- Identify the two types of customer needs
- Exceed the expectations of your customers
- Create a customer service mission statement for your organization
- Identify your personality style
- Identify the personality style of your customers
- Adapt your personality style to improve customer service
- Develop the four qualities of a great communicator
- Improve your speaking skills
- Remove the obstacles to communication
- Use active listening skills
- Use the 12 techniques to create positive impressions on your customers
- Recognize the five types of difficult customers
- Manage difficult customer situations to everyone’s satisfaction
- Implement a personal stress management plan