Even though integrity should be the basis of everything we say and do as leaders, we sometimes face dilemmas of integrity in making day-to-day decisions. Ask yourself the following five questions to help ensure that you make the best decision, in any situation.
1. Are my intentions and motivations clear for all to see?
2. Is the decision fair to everyone?
3. Would I want others to behave the same way towards me?
4. Can I reasonably defend my actions?
5. Will I feel proud of the consequences of my actions?
Focus on leading with integrity this week!
For more information on how we can help you to implement this week’s Best Practice, please visit www.ShaunHopkinsSeminars.com