Coaching is the process of getting your employees to think for themselves. When your employees ask for your help to solve a problem or deal with a situation, help them to determine their own solution by asking the following seven questions:
- What is the issue?
- What are the facts of the situation?
- What is the cause of the situation?
- What would the ideal situation look like?
- What are some possible solutions?
- What are your next steps?
- Did your solutions work?
Focus on asking the right questions this week!
Please visit www.ShaunHopkinsSeminars.com to learn how we can help your organization implement this week’s Best Practice.